Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

af learning 1 sti

Very High AF Learning 1 Idle IW STi Forum. When driving, my AF correction 1 values range all the way from -25 to +25 and jump around quite a lot. While idling, my AF correction 1 values are very high (+25) which ultimately causes my AF learning 1 (LTFT) to be high during idle (~+25). During a cruise, my AF correction numbers are better, but still dip to a level to make me think.

Very High AF Learning 1 Idle IW STi Forum
Very High AF Learning 1 Idle IW STi Forum from uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com

Chapter/Region: MWSOC. AF Learning 1 High 2011 STI. On Oct 3rd on the last 50 miles of a 800mile round trip, AF Learning 1 was up at 17 and would randomly come back down to 0 and then back up to 17 a min or so later. Step ahead to this past sat and Sunday and it was up at 14 and then back at 0. Its a 2011 STI.